May 3, 2013

Why myLot will be missed


myLot was the one of the very few discussion forums that really paid and in time. Unlike most websites that promise but fail to pay, myLot has lived upto our expectations every time and each time for 7 long years.

Besides the discussions, image uploading and continuing dialogues, myLot had rendered a wonderful earning opportunity through web page browsing. Recently and the times when I was inundated and couldnot visit the forum often, I used to do my research work through myLot web browser. I have (now history) earned around 3 dollars in no time!

Most importantly, the long association from various cross-sections of the world is a lifetime incentive. Today, I am connected to most of them. These are the same people who stayed beside me in times of extreme emotional needs. The survival times, the do-not-wana-exist-kinda states - I attribute to them. They are simply 'heavensent'.

So, why myLot will be missed? You still have the same friends hanging around?

I will stay in touch with my friends anyway, and myLot's been my first love and 'seldom shall it be forgotten'.  However, the webpage will be missed, the beautiful several times face lifted forum with beautiful learned and novice people will be missed. myLot will be missed for all that we did - the hanging arounds, the pokes and pullings, the fun, the candid heart talks, the panda spankings, the togetherness, and not to forget the groups that we had created ( most crazy of all was panda spanking (C) James Hales) etc.

The present myLot theme reminds me of one those novice web page designers who was experimenting in his early days. The whole thing looks shallow, amateurish and not eye pleasing. Technically speaking, lot of space's been wasted and it has a camouflaged old twitter appeal which I do not approve of personally. However, having said this, myLot has a lot of perks (according to the admin) in the cards and I know it will not fail the users in the long run.

Lastly, I appreciate the integrity of the forum to have come up with the whole revamp issue however shocking, so candidly. Not everyone can do that!

And now, with a heavy heart,

RIP dear myLot.

2 comments:

  1. Good times Mimpi,good times! It was heart warming to say the least to see panda spanking mentioned by you there. Boy was that topic an escape for me and right when I needed it too! R.I.P Mylot, you sure did leave me with some memories :)

    James72

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, good time indeed! I just cannot let go of the panda spanking days. It still perks me up whenever I am down. myLot is special because of people like you, Cecil, because of so many lovely people who still care. Couldn't have done without you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...