May 23, 2011

Newbies should invest in Yahoo Answers for long term returns

Almost ten years back and a month after my employment, as I was browsing through the fun stuffs on the internet when I was directed to Yahoo Answers. What appeared to be a diversion soon became a habit. I was not finding anymore fun in the 'time waste' internet sessions and before I had abandoned everything else but Yahoo Answers. Soon, I realized that I had become an addict, but then that didn't bother me much since I got to imbibe a whole lot of information from the whole world in no time. I got to realize that the internet was beyond the chat rooms and the networking sites.

Ten years back, I started an affair and it has given me more returns than investment. A whole avenue of internet employment, that would not have been possible otherwise, is due to the time and love that I had devoted to Yahoo Answers.

So, if you are someone who is looking for a new avenue on the internet and who have no idea where to start from, this is just it. Open an account with yahoo and start playing with Yahoo Answers. It's simple, fun and trust me the time you would spend there would pay you back in the long run. Even though, there isn't any direct returns, invest your time on it and you will reach to various legitimate online earning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...